CHRISTMAS – Keto Pecan Pie
2 Large eggs
10 TBSP Erythritol
2 TBSP Butter
10 TBSP sugar free maple syrup (we use Walden Farms which you can get at Amazon or Walmart)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1½ Cups Raw Pecans roughly chopped
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Combine wet ingredients in a bowl, combine well and slowly start to add the dry ingredients until fully combined.
3. All the ingredients should form a soft dough.
4. Grease your pie pan and using your hands press the dough into the bottom.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 minutes. Keep an eye on it to make sure the edges don’t burn!
6. Pull out of the oven and let cool fully (you can also let in cool overnight in the fridge!)
1. Add all the ingredients, except the pecans, into a mixing bowl and combine well. (We felt last year our pecans were a bit “soggy,” so from now on, we will mix the pecans in with the other wet ingredients so they can rise to the top like in regular pecan pies).
2. Layer the bottom of the cooled crust with the 1½ cups of roughly chopped pecans (see above note for our modification)
3. Pour the wet ingredients mixture over top of the pecans and crust covering all the pecans (see note above for our modification)
4. Place pie into a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
5. Once you pull the pie out of the oven let it set for a couple hours before slicing into it!
6. Serve room temperature or reheat after it is fully set and enjoy!
Thanks to Matt and Megha of KetoConnect for this WONDERFUL recipe and instructions! See Megha make it here!