CHRISTMAS – Caper Cheese Ball
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/3 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
12 ounces original (not light) cream cheese, softened
2 TBSP caper juice
½ cup capers
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Place the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and stir in the caper juice and garlic powder until smooth.
2. Stir in the capers, cheddar, and half of the crumbled bacon until well combined.
3. Use your hands to shape the mixture into a ball.
4. Pour the remaining crumbled bacon and the chopped dill in a single layer on a large plate.
5. Roll the cheese ball into the bacon and dill mixture until coated on all sides.
6. Serve immediately or cover in an airtight container for up to 2 days before serving.